17 февр. 2017 г.

Good luck To me !

gambling addiction is a huge problem for me. but at least I have chance to give up this bad habit. i have too many loans because of this gambling problems until now. When i was working in dariali, i was putting all my money in slot machines and i became bankrupt. Not only became bankrupt, I took too many loans from online credit companies, which have too much precentage for return money.

i was falling deeper and deeper in this bad  situation, and at last, one day i discovered that i have no money and too much loans and have no responsibility to pay this debts.

Also, i discovered that all mortgage companies have blocked me , i am in black list and could not take more loan.

I continued gambling with pockets money. won successfully 3 500 laries, and part of loans paid. now i have much less addiction on gambling, slot machines. its better for me that i have no chance for taking new loans.

i hope i will find new job soon and will be able to pay other loans as well. my dependence on online credits and online gambling is now getting lighter. i Hope i will give up smoking also. Have some ideas about creating online sites and earning money from google. Good luck to me!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий